Happy 2011! I am kicking the year off with writer’s block, apparently. At work I am revisiting the manuscript from research going back close to 3 years now, and it is a huge struggle. Thus I’m feeling drained on writing much of anything it seems. Frustrating!
Maybe I can chalk it up to having trouble transitioning back to work after the holidays. The very beginning of the year (when it was still the weekend) was pretty good ~ lots of cleaning, organizing, a bread making adventure with my new Kitchenaid mixer (I think Steve and I are hooked on fresh baked bread now), friends over for dinner. But going back to reality on Monday was painful.
I hope to be back to normal soon though… let’s hope that I can get the words flowing again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sure the words will flow again. It's just that January is hibernation time! Love and Happy New year, Mom
ReplyDelete