So I totally missed the one year anniversary of starting this blog ~ officially it was 5 days ago. In any case, I have been doing this for a year now! It is still a very humble blog but I am happy to have it. While the blog has not grown by large amounts in the past year, I have still succeeded in increasing my writing and exposure, which was the goal.
A big thank you to my faithful readers (hi, Christine! and Mom! :) and those of you who have chimed in with comments ~ thanks for sticking with me the past year! I may not have huge crowds reading, but that's ok with me. I am glad to have a little spot to share some of my words. Truthfully, it is still kind of hard for me to write publicly. I am so prone to self-censoring and over editing, and I go through plenty of times of questioning whether anyone out there could possibly care what I have to say (and wishing I was more interesting, or took better photos, or had better graphic designs....). But despite a few periods of silence, I am still here writing. This month of daily posting has been great for forcing me out of my quiet comfort zone. I hope to continue growing with my writing as I continue this little blog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am happy that you started blogging so that we could meet in the blog-world! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think that many bloggers have some of the same thoughts and questions - at least I know I do! and it helps to know that others do as well.
thanks Tara! I am sure many bloggers think similar things - but luckily we keep at it anyway :)
ReplyDelete