flying at 6:30 am: win! no traffic when the cab picked us up at 4:45. no line at security. friendly TSA agents. (they were not even running the scanners at that point..) on time departure (we even landed early!) oh, and upgrade to first class seats!!! ok, so that part was all Steve, thanks to his racking up loads of miles with his weekly travels. but it was a luxurious start to our trip, complete with OJ and warm muffins. (who knew??)
After a nice easy journey, we spent the day utilizing free wi-fi at barnes and noble at the mall. which means, Steve utilized free wi-fi to do work while I went shopping :) And yes, I am happy to report that I've officially started Christmas shopping! Then, dinner at home with family. Currently, we are enjoying relaxing interspersed with lively conversations, per usual for my family! ahhh... holidays :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment