13 December 2009

decking the halls

Can you believe there are less than 2 weeks til Christmas?? We had a productive weekend here~ Friday night consisted of pizza and a movie, followed by hot chocolate with peppermint schnaps and tree trimming! Our condo is becoming more and more Christmasy :)

This is our little tree - there isn't much extra space in our condo so we make do with this little guy. But he is a good size for the space.



 Saturday we went downtown to check off more of our shopping, amidst the crowds on Michigan Avenue. We are almost done now! And I even managed to start wrapping some gifts to put under the tree.. I don’t think I’ve ever started the wrapping so early; usually I’m trying to finish it on Christmas eve, or even Christmas morning… I feel so ahead of the game now, plus putting the wrapped presents out makes things look even more festive.



Tomorrow begins the last full week of work of the year, with holiday parties on Wednesday and Thursday – gotta love this festive season and all the merry-making that entails!

1 comment:

  1. hi! thanks for the comment on my blog, i'm glad i get to check yours out now. your tree looks gorgeous, you're right it fits perfectly in the space (we're in an apartment and i just have a little tree too, but it's cute!)
    i look forward to reading more :)
    xo meg

    ReplyDelete