28 March 2012

home!

big day today! We closed on a new house!!


Spring has always been a favorite time of year for me, and this year is no exception. It's been very warm and vibrant with lots happening all at once. Today also marks one year at my new job, and it is going better than I'd imagined - I am really enjoying the responsibility, but it's certainly keeping me busy! Big deadline in one week, so adding in the house buying process has been interesting. Oh and Steve and I were also crazy enough to sign up for a half marathon at the end of may, so I'm also trying to fit in ~15 miles of running/week (which will only increase from here). Definitely a crazy time but I am loving it! If I can just get this grant done for work, and then survive the moving process, things will be good :) It's still hard to believe we own a whole house now - twice as big as our old condo, and with a yard! Can't wait to get settled in!!

2 comments: