30 August 2011

summer vacation

I know it's been quiet around here lately ~ last week I was working some extra hours so that this week I can take time off!! It's Stephen's last week of vacation, and the weather is gorgeous now that the hurricane is behind us, so it's time to do some fun summer activities. Kids may be back in school but it's still summer til Sept 20 or so!

I cannot believe the whole summer went by and I have only had one occasion to wear my bathing suit. But hopefully that will change this week as we head to the beach in a few days :)  And for today, we are off on another camping adventure!  As always, I'm excited to get some time away from the computer to bond with nature.


I started off last night by doing some yoga ~ tree pose. with a tree. namaste :)

It will likely continue to be quiet here as I enjoy being unplugged for a bit. Hope everyone gets a chance to take advantage of these final summer days and the fantastic weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment