18 August 2011

a few good things

from today~

  • I ran 3 miles this morning. It was nice and cool and peaceful in the morning, and I challenged myself with some speedwork and hills. And even though I have not been running regularly this summer, the run felt really good. A bit odd but I have this sensation that my legs have felt energized all day. 
  • I finished some paper revisions that have been hanging over my head for, oh, years. Ha. But I feel good about making progress on something that I've gotten into the habit of putting off. 
  • I came home from work to find 4 batches of homemade rolls. Yum :)

  • Am currently watching football with my husband. Actually have mixed feelings about this as I'm not ready for summer to be done yet. But the Steelers are winning :) 

I guess my wordiness has been used up by all the above-mentioned revisions (which seriously took me forever..), so these bullet points will have to suffice for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment