ok, see what happens when I don't "have" to blog every day? laziness gets me!! oh well, it was nice to have a bit of a break. I did my best to attempt the productivity and peace thing over the weekend. Productivity came in the form of cleaning and organizing and doing some consulting work and stuff for the condo association mostly. Was once again rather frustrated at all of the remaining to-do's that I didn't even get to... like, oh, Christmas shopping or decorating.... yeah I'm a little behind, I guess. But hey, the laundry's all done! Oh and I even got exercise in, thanks to my 30-day Shred DVD.
Festive weekend activities included casually browsing in some fun shops and then dinner and Harry Potter 7 with Steve. Made for quite a lovely Saturday evening! It's cold and snowy here and I'm feeling the urge to go into hibernation mode. But I must resist this temptation to spend the weekends and evenings doing nothing but reading or watching Netflix ~ because it can actually be pretty fun to be out and about even in the cold weather. Luckily after 6 years in Chicago I can now bundle up against the cold like a pro: layers of long sleeve t-shirts and sweaters and tights and knee socks and hats and gloves and scarves all do the trick for the most part. So while yes it's cold (today the high was only around 20 degrees), it amazingly doesn't feel *that* bad to me. Somehow. Kind of crazy, since I unabashedly hate cold weather. But, I am really hopeful that the cold will not hold me back this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post MOAR!!!
ReplyDelete